Honey Balsamic Dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 minced shallot
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh, rinsed organic spinach
- 1/4 cup lightly toasted sliced almonds
- 1 pint of rinsed and sliced strawberries
Instructions for the dressing:
- Combine honey, mustard, salt, pepper and minced shallot in a mixing bowl
- Add balsamic vinegar and whisk well
- Gradually whisk in extra virgin olive oil until emulsified.
Instructions for the Salad :
- Toss spinach, red onion and strawberries in a large bowl
- Pour dressing just enough dressing over until coated.
- Top with feta cheese and almonds. Enjoy!