- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (from 1 large lime)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small green cabbage, cored and sliced as thinly as possible
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded or julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 jalapeno chili (with seeds), sliced into thin rounds
- 1 loosely packed cup cilantro leaves
To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a tightly lidded container. Cover and shake to combine.
In a large bowl, toss the cabbage, carrots, bell pepper and jalapeno with the dressing. Chill for at least 1 hour, or up to 24 hours.
Just before serving, toss in the cilantro leaves. Serve chilled.