- 8 ounces sliced coppa salami
- 4 slices muenster cheese
- 8 slices ripe tomato
- 8 leaves butter lettuce
- 2 cups Frog Hollow Sun-dried O’Henry Peach Tapenade
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Christopher Ranch garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sun-dried peaches (Frog Hollow Farm O’Henry Peaches)
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
About this recipe
Preheat a 350 degree oven, and roast the garlic for 12 minutes.
Combine boiling water and sun-dried O’Henry peaches; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until soft. Drain peaches in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/2 cup liquid. Combine peaches, reserved liquid, Kalamata olives, capers, parsley, lemon juice and garlic in food processor; pulse until almost smooth but still chunky.
Place peach mixture in a small bowl; stir in oil. Cover and chill. Makes 3 cups for use as a bruschetta topping or on sandwiches.
Cut each ciabatta roll in half. Spread 1/4 cup of tapenade on top and bottom halves of each ciabatta roll. Add 2 ounces of sliced coppa salami, 1 slice of Muenster cheese, 2 slices of fresh tomato, 2 butter lettuce leaves. Use a panini press to heat sandwiches and serve warm.