- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup almond meal (can be made from a heaping ½ c sliced almonds ground to meal in your food processor)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup or agave
- ½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil or butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (or your favorite milk)
- 2 lb. plums, pitted and sliced (leave the peel on)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
1. Heat the oven to 350. Combine the filling ingredients in a 9" x 9" or 10" x 7" baking pan and stir together well.
2. Combine all the topping ingredients except the oil and milk in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Stir in the oil and milk until the mixture is thoroughly damp.
3. Dollop the topping semi-evenly over the filling and bake for about 55 minutes.
4. Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve alone or with your topping of choice.
About this recipe
Recipe supplied by New Seasons Market.