- 1 pound heirloom tomatoes, cut into eights and then each segment cut in half
- 1 pound ripe nectarines and peaches, cut into eighths and then halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chiffonade (rolled up together and cut into strips)
- 4 ounces fresh buffalo mozzarella, sliced into chunks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a large mixing bowl, combine all the salad ingredients except for the mozzarella and toss well. Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together in a small bowl and pour onto salad. Mix again. Add the chunks of mozzarella, toss gently and serve at once.
About this recipe
Recipe supplied by New Seasons Market.