1. Make Dressing: Place Parmesan, mustard, garlic, anchovies, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in food processor. Puree until smooth. Combine oils in a mesauring cup and slowly drizzle into processor while running. Taste and add more lemon if desired.
2. Make Garlic Croutons: Toss bread with olive oil, salt and garlic in a large bowl to coat. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Toast bread and garlic in skillet until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove to a baking sheet to cool, leaving garlic in skillet.
3. Grill Salad: Brush radicchio and romaine halves with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat grill to medium and brush with olive oil. Place the romaine and radicchio on the hot grill and cook without moving for 3 minutes. Turn and cook on opposite side for 3 minutes more.
5. To Serve: Arrange radicchio and romaine on platter. Drizzle with dressing. Top with croutons, Parmesan shavings, green onions and anchovies.