- 1/4 cup roasted/toasted walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vingar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups farro, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 head romaine lettuce, sliced into 1/2-inch ribbons
- 1 pound stone fruit (plums, peaches or a mixture), diced
- 1 cup walnut pieces and halves
- 4 ounces gorgonzola dolce cheese, crumbled
In a leakproof container or jar, combine the walnut oil, both vinegars, mustard and salt. Shake to combine and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the farro with the lettuce, stone fruit and walnuts. Toss with the vinaigrette. Serve with the cheese alongside or sprinkled on top.