- 1/2 cup Brie
- 2 apples
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/5 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pie dough (pre-made)
- drizzle of honey
- pomegranate seeds (optional)
1. Thinly slice apples, peeling optional. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread brie, sugar, almonds, and cinnamon on the pie dough
3. Cover the cheese with apples, fanned out.
3. Dot the top with butter, and drizzle with honey.
5. Fold the edges up to form a crust.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden. Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
About this recipe
Adapted from the cookbook, The Forest Feast.