San Francisco Vintners Market
San Francisco Vintners Market is the first and only farmer’s market in the U.S. created especially for wineries. Founded in 2010 as a way for winemakers to connect with wine lovers to sell wine directly to consumer and trade buyers.
The packed event, held twice each year in the Spring and Fall at the historic Fort Mason Center, attracts local and international visitors from around the world, with a broad selection of boutique wines from all over California and the leading global wine regions in a single outpouring of fun and great wines.
San Francisco Vintners Market Includes:
- “Try and Buy” wine on the spot from up to 200 wineries.
- The largest selection of boutique, family owned and cult wine producers in one event.
- Three great rooms to explore with specialty foods, music, art and more!
- Support small, family owned wineries with direct sales and make new friends.
- Meet the winemaker of new and undiscovered brands.
- Wine Education Classes (New For 2017, Stay Tuned)
Adapted from SF Vintners Market.
Date: November 04-05, 2017 1:00 PM-5:00 PM
Location: Fort Mason Festival Pavilion | 2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco
Admission: $80 to $150 per day
Event website: sfvintnersmarket.com