Rabbit's Foot Meadery Annual Soup Cook-Off
Every year Rabbit's Foot Meadery holds the Soup Cook Off on a Wednesday in early January. Join the crowd for this year's Soup Showdown!
1. Open to all contestants that are 21+
2. You may bring ANY style of soup (EXCEPT Chili!!)
3. Please indicate in the comments below if you are entering a soup so we can get a rough idea of participants.
4. You must bring enough for everyone to sample (roughly 30-40 3oz portions).
5. You are responsible for bringing a ladle, disposable cups/spoons, and whatever accoutrements your soup requires. (We suggest bringing it in a crock pot to keep things warm— we generally have plenty of outlets and extension cords to accommodate entries)
Everyone who comes is welcome to participate in Judging which will begin no later than 6:30pm— late entries may not be accepted, so please arrive no later than 6pm to be considered.
The top three winners will receive a prize (1st place $20 RFM Gift Certificate, 2nd $10 Gift Certificate & 3rd one pint free for the night)
This event is STRICTLY 21+.
Date: January 11, 2017 4:00 PM-8:00 PM
Location: Rabbit's Foot Meadery | Sunnyvale
Event website: facebook.com