The HEAL Project's Spring Ahead strolling supper
Tickets are now available for Spring Ahead - the HEAL project's farm-to-table strolling supper - on Wednesday, March 29 from 6:30-9:30PM at Mavericks Event Center in Half Moon Bay.
You can also help support the work we do by bidding on our on-line auction open now thorough March 27 with in-person bidding closing at the event on March 29.
There is something for everyone.
Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll find:
- A private cocktail tasting and tour for 6 guests at HMB Distillery. Take home a complimentary bottle of their Purissima Vodka or Harvard Avenue Gin
- 4 first row tickets to an Oakland A’s game with a VIP parking pass
- A cooking party for 12 at Tante Marie’s Mary Risley’s home in San Francisco
- Private guided walking tours of either Chinatown or the Barbary Coast in SF
- A custom, handmade acoustic guitar made by San Mateo County’s own Commissioner of Agriculture and Sealer of Weights and Measures, Fred Crowder
- And lots lots more….
Date: March 29, 2017 6:30 PM-9:30 PM
Location: Mavericks Event Center | 107 Broadway , Half Moon Bay, CA 94019 | 650-918-2422
Event website: thehealproject.nationbuilder.com