- 1 large bunch asparagus, peeled half way up stalk
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ cup freshly shaved Gran Padano
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 400. Lay asparagus on a large rimmed baking sheet Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Using your hands, toss asparagus until completely coated, then spread in a single layer.
2. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until slightly charred but sill crisp.
3. Transfer asparagus to a platter and scatter cheese and lemon zest on top. Drizzle with fresh lemon juice and additional salt and pepper.