- ¼ cup Juice of 1–2 Meyer lemons, strained
- Cold water
- Sugar or agave syrup to taste
- 1 ounce tequila (Makes a great fresh mocktail, sans tequila.)
- 2–3 ounces cranberry juice
- Garnish: lemon peel; crushed ice; salt or sugar for rim
Combine tequila, cranberry juice, sugar or agave syrup with an equal ratio of lemon juice to water in a shaker with ice. Shake, then strain into the glass. Add lemon peel garnish as desired. Place ice in glass if desired.
OPTIONAL: To glaze glass rims, place a layer of salt or sugar on a small plate, moisten glass rims with a lemon rind and turn each glass upside down in the salt or sugar. Rotate once and turn back right-side up.