- 1 16 oz. bag of raw almonds, with the skin blanched
- 4 tbsp. of pastured butter
- Quality local honey to taste (we used around 4 tbsp.)
- Kosher salt to taste
- Optional; garnished with lavender flower
- Place four tablespoon of butter in a sauté pan until it melts and started to bubble.
- Place the blanched almonds and cook until the butter and the almonds slightly browned.
- Add honey and salt to taste.
- Remove the almonds from the pan and allow the almonds to cool. Serve in a bowl and garnish with lavender flowers.